Who does Chiropractic help?
The conditions most commonly helped by chiropractic are:
- Neck, shoulder and arm pain
- Pain between shoulders
- Numbness in hands, arms and legs
- Painful joints
- Lower back pain
- Disc and nerve related disorders
- Scoliosis ( detection and treatment )
- Conditions related to auto accidents
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Work and sports related injuries
What happens on my first visit?
On your first visit to Eppler Chiropractic, you will complete a confidential health history questionnaire and have your initial consultation with Dr. Eppler.
Here, you can explain your health concerns and allow her to understand your needs. To determine if chiropractic can help you, Dr. Eppler performs a comprehensive examination including orthopedic, neurological and spinal testing. If necessary, X-rays will be recommended. Once it's determined that chiropractic can help, a total program of care will be recommended to meet your individual needs.