Who does Chiropractic Help?
The conditions most commonly helped by chiropractic are:
- Neck, shoulder and arm pain
- Pain between shoulders
- Numbness in hands, arms and legs
- Painful joints
- Lower back pain
- Disc and nerve related disorders
- Scoliosis ( detection and treatment )
- Conditions related to auto accidents
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Work and sports related injuries
On your first visit to MacDade Chiropractic, you will complete a confidential
health history questionnaire and have your initial consultation with
Dr. DiMaio-Reczek. Here, you can explain your health concerns and allow
to understand your needs. To determine if chiropractic can help you,
Dr. DiMaio-Reczek performs a comprehensive examination including orthopedic,
neurological and spinal testing. If necessary, X-rays will be recommended.
Once it's determined that chiropractic can help, a total program of care
will be recommended to meet your individual needs.
1004-A MacDade Boulevard
• Milmont Park, PA · 19033 • (610)-534-2273